Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The First Day

I sit here before my screen with a sick hangover, suffering a mid life crisis. I am nearly gargling on the leftovers in the back of my throat, and I think there is some gravel in there too.

I am getting too old for this shit.

Mind you at 4 am in the morning, hurling down the street astride a shopping trolley with one beer in my hand and twenty in my belly, I felt just great. Top of the World, couldn't be better. But dragging myself from bed, finding a trolley in the room, blood on my clothes and my favourite girlfriend sick on the lounge I have to consider where I am going. 

I think the blood has something to do with the shopping trolley.

Seriously now.

So here is my dialog to myself. If you read this then I hope you enjoy it.



MJR

No comments:

Post a Comment